Last Modified: April 22, 2020.
This Policy applies to our online information practices for the Site with respect to all users with the exception of users within the European Union. This Policy does not apply to personal data collected through any third-party websites or apps, including websites you may access through the Site. Those websites and apps may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing any personal information on or through them. Certain offerings on our Site, may have additional notices about the information practices and choices. Please read those additional privacy disclosures to understand how they may apply to you.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at TSWTG@yahoo.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Information You Provide to Us. We may collect Information that you provide to us, such as:
· when you register with or use these Site, or subscribe to any service on the Site, we may ask you to provide personal information by which you may be identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other contact details.
· when you use the Site to communicate with others or post, upload, display or store any content such as comments, photos, videos, emails, attachments, voice inputs, and other content generated by you (collectively, "User Contributions") on public areas of the Site. Your User Contributions may be transmitted to others and we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. We also cannot prevent further use of this Information once it is made public.
· we may ask you to provide Information when you enter a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by us or respond to surveys that we may post and ask to complete on the Site.
· when you communicate with us to report a problem with the Site, or any other general inquiries. We may keep records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and any other personal information you had provided).
· when you sign up for any paid services or place any orders on the Site, we may keep details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of any orders (note that you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site).
· when you otherwise use the Site, such as for search queries, watch history, page views, viewing the content we make available, or installing any of our plug-ins.
Technical, usage, and analytical Information.
Location Information. We collect real-time information about your location, such as your country, when you provide it or via device information (such as an IP address), or your device's location when you access the Site with your mobile device.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the purposes described in this policy or disclosed at the time of collection or with your consent, including for the following purposes:
· Provide or analyze your use of the Site and its contents, products, programs, and services.
· Fulfill your requests and any other purpose for which you provide it, including communicating with you about your purchases or transactions.
· Give you notices about your account or subscription.
· Send information about promotions, offerings, and Site features.
· Notify you when you win one of our contests or sweepstakes.
· Notify you when Site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· Provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve your experience and our offerings on the Site.
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity
· Recognize you when you use the Site.
· Offer, market, and advertise products, programs, and services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties that may be of interest to you. We may also use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audience.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Detect, investigate, and prevent activities on our Site that may violate our terms, could be fraudulent, violate copyright, or other rules or that may be otherwise illegal, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of our users and others.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share and disclose aggregated and de-identified Information about our users without restriction. In addition, we may share and disclose Information that we collect, or you provide in the following ways or for any other purpose disclosed at the time of collection:
With Your Consent. We may disclose your Information when you provide us with your consent to do so.
Service Providers. Our contractors, service providers, content providers, and other third parties we use to support our business may have access to Information to help carry out the services they are performing for us, such as, including: creating, maintaining, hosting, and delivering of our Site, products, and services; conducting marketing, handling payments, email and order fulfillment; administering contests; conducting research and analytics; and customer service.
New Ownership. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our Site and users is among the assets transferred.
Sponsors and co-promotions. We sometimes offer content or programs (e.g., contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or Social Media Site integrations) that are sponsored by or co-branded with third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties collect or obtain Information from you when you participate in the activity. We have no control over these third parties' use of this Information. We encourage you to look at the privacy disclosure of any such third party to learn about their data practices before you participate in the activity.
Marketing Communications and Sharing with Third Parties. You may update your preferences with respect to receiving certain marketing communications from us, and our sharing of personal information with third parties. You may do so by contacting us at TSWTG@yahoo.com. You may also opt out of receiving email marketing communications, by following the "unsubscribe" instructions provided in every email you receive from us. You may also adjust your push notifications on your mobile device through your device or app settings.
Cookies and Other Technologies. We, and our affiliates, third party service providers, and business partners may send "cookies" to your computer or use similar technologies to enhance your online experience at our Site and through our advertising and media across the Internet and mobile apps.
Cookies are small text files containing information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website, including our Site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web domain on your subsequent visits to that domain. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit a website, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. Cookies allow you to navigate websites efficiently, remember preferences and generally improve the user experience. They can also be used to tailor advertising to your interests through tracking your browsing across websites. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser and persistent cookies remain on your device after the browser is closed (e.g. remembering your user preferences when you return to the Site).
We may also use pixels or "web beacons" that monitor your use of our Site. Web beacons are small electronic files integrated into the Site or our communications (e.g. emails) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email or for other related statistics. We may also integrate "Software Development Kits" ("SDKs") into our applications to perform similar functions as cookies and web beacons. For example, SDKs may collect technical and usage information such as mobile device identifiers and your interactions with the Site and other mobile apps.
You may adjust your browser to reject cookies. Controlling cookies via browser controls may not limit our use of other technologies. Please consult your browser's settings for more information. However, blocking cookies or similar technology might prevent you from accessing some of our content or features on the Site. We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not been yet developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
Managing Cookies and Other Technologies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for (such as navigating between pages) cannot be provided. The following list sets out some examples of these types of cookies:
Cookie Source: TSWTG.com
Purpose: We use the data stored in this cookie for system administration, to improve security, and provide access to required functionality on the site
Further Information: Session cookie (expires when browser is closed)
We make use of analytic cookies to analyse how our visitors use the Site and to monitor their performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we may use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We may also use these cookies to highlight articles or Site's services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site. The information collected by these cookies is not associated with your personal information by us or by our contractors and is only used in aggregate and de-identified form. The following list sets out some examples of these types of cookies:
Cookie Source: Google Analytics
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
- Persistent cookies.
Advertising Cookies in Linked Sites
Advertising Cookies may be used by social media sites that are linked from our Site, such as "Share" buttons or embedded audio/video players. These cookies also provide the requested functionality. Such social media sites put down advertising cookies both when you visit our Site and when you use their services and navigate away from our Site. The cookie practices of some of these social media sites are set out below:
ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
The Site is hosted in the United States. We may limit the availability of the Site or any service or product described on the Site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures for security of the Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information via the Internet is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
Privacy Concerns. If you have any concern or complaint about privacy on the Site, please contact us at: 5724 Liddell Drive, New Port Richey, FL, 34652, U.S.A. or email us at TSWTG@yahoo.com. We will do our best to respond to you in a timely and professional manner in order to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
© THAT SHOW with That Guy. All rights reserved.